Canva is an amazing online tool that can help you design a variety of graphics and digital material. There’s something for beginners and experienced users.
Thank you to those who attended today’s Jump-Start January event! We are grateful for all your engagement and creativity! You can find all our slides and materials from today’s event in this post.
Introduction to Canva
Sites to download free/stock photos (for the beginner Canva activities and Vision Boarding activity):
- Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/
- Burst by Shopify: https://burst.shopify.com/
- Pexels: https://ww.pexels.com
- Canva Photos: https://www.canva.com/photos/free/
- Habit tracker(s): https://www.canva.com/design/DAE1wOUgGWU/XL7iGwKB8EyHEcrsiuSQlA/view
- Monthly, weekly, and daily planners: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE15jy0Neg/kY4TFrixeU83LSoZWRXDpw/view
- Printable and downloadable versions: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vrkUjxH8aSTy-ln1_-ZvNSvCL68xlKRL?usp=sharing